Tektronix SDA601 FOR RENT
Serial Digital Analyzer
Order #: SDA601-RENT2
Mfg #: SDA601
Call for price
Call for price
Availability: Call for Availability
Questions about this product?
Tektronix SDA601 Highlights
- Video Format Analysis: The SDA 601 will detect and report digital signal parameters, including line/field rate, clock rate, and active picture resolution (eight or ten bits)
- Data Format Analysis: The SDA 601 will detect and report several types of input data errors, including line/field length (includes EAV/SAV placement errors), illegal vertical interval switch, EAV/SAV format (sequencing, checksum, etc.), illegal data values, ANC packet format, unpacked ANC data, and missing data bits (bits remaining high or low).
- Transport Layer Analysis: The SDA 601 will detect and report on several transport layer error types, including full-field (FF) and active-picture (AP) EDH (SMPTE RP165) errors, EDH flags (prior error detected), FF and AP CRC changes, and incoming signal strength
- Video Content Analysis: The SDA 601 verifies that the amplitudes of the Y, B-Y, and R-Y signals are within the headroom specifications and provides information about the blanking intervals
- Picture Monitor Output: The SDA 601 picture monitor output is used to highlight errors and indicate the presence of ANC data. User presets. Complete SDA 601 front panel configurations may be stored for later recall
- DC Powered: The SDA 601 may be operated from the provided AC adapter, from eight AA size batteries or from an optional accessory 9.6 V NiCad battery pack. Battery recharging capability, utilizing the AC adapter, is provided for the NiCad battery pack only
- Handheld Operation: The SDA 601 are handheld instruments focused toward installation and maintenance of serial component television systems