Noisecom NCT6112 FOR RENT
Order #: NCT6112-RENT2
Mfg #: NCT6112
Noisecom NCT6112 Highlights
The NCT6000 Series instruments are low cost devices for performing noise figure measurements with a spectrum analyzer.
A noisy microwave component or device can be characterized by an equivalent noise temperature or noise figure. The noise figure, NF, is defined as a measure of the degradation in the signal-to-noise ratio between the input and output of the device under test (DUT).
Noise Com's NCT6000 Series devices are designed exclusively for noise figure and gain measurements. Each device includes an external calibrated white noise source, low-noise preamplifier, impedance-matching circuitry, precision 11-dB step attenuator with 0.1 dB resolution, power conditioning supplies for 115 VAC, and switches needed to perform noise figure measurements.
All models are supplied with calibration data vs. frequency for both ENR of the noise source and noise figure of the test system.
- Man High Resolution
- Precision 0.1dB step attenuato
- True SSB measurements
- 50 ohm impedance
- 1.25:1 max noise source VSWR
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit