Keysight B1511A FOR RENT
Medium Power Source Monitor Unit for B1500A
Order #: B1511A-RENT2
Mfg #: B1511A
Keysight B1511A (Agilent) Highlights
Source/Measure Units (SMUs), such as the Keysight B1511A (Agilent), are the key measurement modules of the Agilent / Keysight B1500A Semiconductor Device Parameter Analyzer. The SMUs integrate voltage/current source and measurement capabilities into a module, and it enables accurate DC current-voltage (IV) measurement with down to fA / µV resolution. The low current measurement performance can be expanded down to sub-fA level by the optional ASU (Atto sense switch unit) if you need more measurement performance.
The B1511A can also perform the Quasi-Static Capacitance-Voltage (QS-CV) measurement. It is a measurement method to obtain low frequency CV characteristics, and it is important to characterize the surface state of the gate of transistor as well as high frequency CV. Keysight B1500A enables accurate QS-CV measurement with the leak current compensation.
Along with analysis and data management capability of EasyEXPERT software, it is very powerful and useful to perform characterization for semiconductor, nano devices such as carbon nanotube (CNT) and carbon nanowire (CNW), active/passive component, material and any electric devices that require accurate and precise voltage/current measurement.
- MPSMU - Range up to 100 V / 100 mA with 4-quadrant operation
- Minimum measurement resolution 10 fA / 0.5 _V
- Minimum source resolution 50 fA / 25 µV
- Max Pulse Width of 2 s
- Optional ASU (atto-sense and switch unit) is supported to expand the range down to 1pA range with 0.1 fA measurement resolution
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit