Rohde & Schwarz NRP-Z81 for Rent, Wideband Power Sensor, 18GHz
Order #: NRP-Z81-RENT2
Mfg #: NRP-Z81-RENT2
Perform time domain and automatic pulse analyses with the Rohde & Schwarz NRP-Z81 wideband power sensor It offers the highest measurement speeds and equipped with the R&S Smart Sensor technology, its sensors are ideal for both analyzing envelope power as well as measuring average power. The NRP-Z81 can handle steep edges found in radar signals and has wide applications in production of radar components and radar systems.
Conduct statistical analysis of the amplitude distribution of noise-like signals that aid in measuring parameters such as average power, peak-to-average power ratio, and peak envelope power. Automatic pulse analysis abilities of the NRP-Z81 removes the need to determine complex measurements using markers.
- Frequency range 50 MHz to 18 GHz (50 MHz to 500 MHz with reduced video bandwidth)
- Automatic burst detection and acquisition
- Peak power measurements of radar and mobile communications signals with up to 30 MHz RF video bandwidth; sensor rise time less than 13 ns
- Ultra-fast statistical analysis (one-million point CCDF within less than 25 ms)
- Accurate, continuous power measurements on modulated and unmodulated signals; range -60 dBm to 20 dBm