Rohde & Schwarz FSIQ3 FOR RENT
Vector Signal Analyzer 20 Hz to 3.5 GHz
Order #: FSIQ3-RENT2
Mfg #: FSIQ3
Call for price
Call for price
Availability: Call for Availability
Questions about this product?
Rohde & Schwarz FSIQ3 Highlights
The R&S FSIQ3 / Rohde & Schwarz FSIQ3 Vector Signal Analyzer with a frequency range of 20 Hz to 3.5 GHz was designed for the 3G radio generation.
- Resolution bandwidth 1Hz to 10MHz for WCDMA, Average Noise Floor -150dBm. Dynamic range 75dB, 50 Ohm BNC(f) connector, 9.5in. Option B13: 1dB Attenuator K11: GSM Application S/W (BTS)
- Integrated broadband vector signal analyzer for all main mobile radio standards and modulation modes with versatile result display. I and Q signal, magnitude and phase, vector and constellation diagrams, spread sheets with numeric evaluation of modulation errors and demodulated bit sequence.
- RBW of 1 Hz to 10 MHz in 1/2/3/5 steps
- 5-pole resolution filters with high selectivity
- FFT filter with 1 Hz to 1 kHz RBW for fast measurements
- Displayed average noise floor of -150 dBm typ., in 10 Hz bandwidth
- Ultrawide dynamic range of 75 db ACPR for WCDMA (4.096 MHz integration BW)
- 82 dB ACPR in altenate channel for WCDMA
- Total level uncertainty
- True RMS detector for high-precision power measurements irrespective of waveform
- Fast spectrum analysis with 5 ms sweep time for full span
- Fast time domain analysis with 1 µs zero span sweep time