Keysight Technologies 8714ET FOR RENT
Order #: 8714ET-RENT2
Mfg #: 8714ET
Keysight 8714ET Highlights
The Keysight 8714ET features a built-in transmission/reflection test set with a full range of magnitude and phase measurements. Two independent channels can measure and display two device parameters, such as transmission and reflection response, in a variety of formats including complex impedance, SWR, and delay, on rectangular, polar or Smith-chart displays. These analyzers also employ advanced vector-error-correction techniques to enhance measurement accuracy.
For a wider range of output power levels to test active devices and components, Option 1E1 adds a 60-dB step attenuator as a standard feature, which extends the lowest power-level setting to -60 dBm. Both 50-ohm and 75-ohm versions are available.
- Narrowband and broadband detection
- 100 dB dynamic range
- Real-time sweep speeds (40 ms/sweep)
- Integrated T/R test set
- Synthesized source with 1-Hz resolution
- Standard LAN interface
- Standard Internal Keysight Instrument BASIC (IBASIC)
- Standard 2, 6, and 12-port switching test sets available
- Built-in Transmission/Reflection Test set, Narrowband and broadband detection, 100dB Dynamic range, Real-time sweep speeds (40ms/sweep), LAN, GPIB