Keysight Technologies 415E FOR RENT
Order #: 415E-RENT2
Mfg #: 415E
The 415E SWR Meter is a low noise, 1000Hz tuned amplifier and voltmeter, calibrated in dB and SWR. Designed for use with square law detectors, SWR attenuation and gain measurements are made easily and read directly from metered scales. Can also be used as a tuned amplifier for driving an X-Y recorder when making RF substitution measurements. The 415E has two outputs located on the rear-panel: a recorder output with 0 to 1 VDC into an open circuit and an AC amplifier output of 0 to 0.3 V rms (NORMAL mode), 0 to 0.8 V rms (EXPAND mode). The 415E has an internal precision 60 dB attenuator allowing it to operate over a 70 dB range in 2 or 10 dB steps. The sensitivity is 0.15 µV rms for full scale deflection at maximum bandwidth (1 µV rms on high impedance crystal input). The bandwidth is continuously adjustable from 15Hz for maximum sensitivity to 130Hz.
- Sensitivity: U.15 µv rms at maximum bandwidth (1 µv rms on high impedance crystal input).
- Noise: At least 7.5 db below full scale at rated sensitivity and maximum bandwidth with input terminated in optimum source impedance. Noise figure less than 4 db.
- Range: 70 db in 10 and 2 db steps.
- Accuracy: ±0. 05 db/10 db step; maximum cumulative error between any two 10-db steps, ±0. 10 db; maximum cumulative error between any two 2-db steps, ±0. 05 db.
- Linearity: ±0. 02 db on expand scales, determined by inherent meter resolution on normal scales.
- Input: Unbiased low and high impedance crystal (100 and 5000 ohm optimum source impedance respectively); biased crystal (1 v into lK); low and high current bolometer (4.5 and 8.7 ma ±3% into 200 ohms), positive bolometer protection. Input connector: BNC female.
- Input Frequency:1000 cps, adjustable 7%.
- Bandwidth: Variable, 15 to 130 cps. Typically, less than 0. 5 db change in gain from minimum to maximum bandwidth
- Recorder Output: 0 to lV, 1000 ohms source impedance, BNC female
- Amplifier Output: 0to0.3Vrms (NORM), 0to0.8rms (EXPAND) into at least 1OK ohms, dual banana jacks
- Meter Scales: Calibrated for square-law detectors. SWR: 1 to 4, 3.2 to 10 (NORM); 1 to 1.24 (EXPAND)
- DB: 0 to 10 (NORM); 0 to 2.0 (EXPAND). Battery: charge state
- Meter Movement: 0. 25% movement, taut-band suspension, mirror-backed scale with expanded db and swr scales greater than 4-1/4 in. 108 mm) long
- Power: 115 or 230 volts ±10%, 50-400 Hz, 1VA, 2 watts. Power line frequency or multiples thereof must not be at the tuned amplifier frequency
- Optional rechargeable battery provides up to 36 hours continuous operation
- Dimensions: 7-25/32 in. wide, 6-3/32 in. high, 11 in. deep from front side rail (190 x 155 x 279 mm)