Tektronix P5205 FOR RENT
Order #: P5205-RENT2
Mfg #: P5205
Only need this item for a short time?
Tektronix P5205 Highlights
The Tektronix P5205A active differential probe has a 100MHz bandwidth and is suitable for use with a Tektronix oscilloscope (sold separately) for safely measuring floating voltages up to +/- 1300 V. It is switchable between x50 and x500 attenuation, and the TekProbe interface communicates scale information to a Tektronix oscilloscope. It includes hook clips, alligator clips, pincer clips, and extension cables. This active differential probe is European Conformity (CE) approved and CAT II 1000V safety rated, and is suitable for applications such as safely measuring voltages in IGBT circuits in motor drives or power converters.
- 100MHz active differential probe for use with Tektronix oscilloscope (sold separately) for safely measuring floating voltages up to +/- 1300 V
- Switchable between x50 and x500 attenuation
- TekProbe interface for communicating scale information to an oscilloscope
- CE-approved, and CAT II 1000V safety rated
- 50X/500X Switchable Attenuation, 1.3kV, Differential, BNC, Switchable Bandwidth Limit, designed to operate on oscilloscopes with TEKPROBE interface