Mark-10 MTT01-50 FOR RENT
Order #: MTT01-50-RENT1
Mfg #: MTT01-50
Only need this item for a short time?
Cap torque tester, 50 lbFin / 800 ozFin / 58 kgFcm / 570 Ncm / 5.7 Nm
Series TT01 Cap Torque Testers are designed to measure application and removal torque of bottle caps up to 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm]. Adjustable posts effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes, while optional flat and adjustable jaws are available for unique profiles. A rugged aluminum design, and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
Class-leading accuracy of ±0.3% and blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz ensure reliable and consistent test results, even in quick-action applications. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
The TT01 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon cap removal, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. First / second peak torque detection is useful for measuring slip and breakaway torques for tamper evident closures.
Series TT01 testers include MESUR® Lite data acquisition software. MESUR® Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT01's memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Moveable posts and optional jaws accommodate a wide range of sample shapes and sizes
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon bottle cap removal helps automate testing processes
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- MESUR Lite data collection software included
|Accuracy:||±0.3% of full scale|
|Sampling rate:||7,000 Hz|
|Bottle diameter range:||Ø0.5 - 7.5 in [12.7 - 189.4 mm]
With CT001 optional jaws: Ø0 - 5.9 in [0 - 149.9 mm]
With CT003 optional jaws: Ø0 - 4.6 in [116.8 mm]
|Power:||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery life:||Backlight on:up to 7 hours of continuous use
Backlight off:up to 24 hours of continuous use
|Measurement units:||ozFin, lbFin, kgFcm, Nm, Ncm|
|Output:||USB / RS-232:Configurable up to 115,200 baud.
Mitutoyo (Digimatic):Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
Analog:±1 VDC, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity,
General purpose:Three open drain outputs, one input.
Set points: Three open drain lines.
|Configurable settings:||Digital filters, outputs, automatic output/data storage/zero, automatic shutoff, default settings, key tones, backlight, audio alarms, passwords, calibration|
|Safe overload:||150% of full scale (display shows "OVER" at 110% and above)|
|Weight:||8.4 lb [3.8 kg]|
|Environmental requirements:||40°F - 100°F [5°C - 45°C], < 96% humidity (non-condensing)|
|Warranty:||3 years (see individual statement for further details)|
|HS code:||Model no.||HS code:|
|MTT01 (all capacities)||9024100000|
|Country of origin:||USA|
- Mark-10 MTT03-100Digital Torque GaugeSpecial Price $1,244.50 Regular Price $1,310.00
- Mark-10 M5IForce/Torque Indicator,110VSpecial Price $912.00 Regular Price $960.00
- Mark-10 15-1004MESURgauge Data Collection SoftwareSpecial Price $503.50 Regular Price $530.00
- Mark-10 SFCOMP-1ESM1500S/750S Options PackageSpecial Price $5,225.00 Regular Price $5,500.00
- Mark-10 09-1163RS-232 cable for Series 5/4 GaugesSpecial Price $76.00 Regular Price $80.00
- Mark-10 ES30Test Stand,Hand Wheel Operated, 200lbFSpecial Price $945.25 Regular Price $995.00
- Mark-10 SF009Travel Indication ESM1500 with USB outputSpecial Price $1,615.00 Regular Price $1,700.00
- Mark-10 MTT03-50ZDigital Torque GaugeSpecial Price $1,349.00 Regular Price $1,420.00
- Mark-10 ESM750SFGMotorized Test Stand, 750 lbF with force gauge mount, 110VSpecial Price $5,557.50 Regular Price $5,850.00
- Mark-10 SF009-1Travel Indication ESM1500S and ESM750S with USB outputSpecial Price $1,235.00 Regular Price $1,300.00
- Mark-10 SFCOMPESM1500 Full Options PackageSpecial Price $5,557.50 Regular Price $5,850.00
- Mark-10 MTT03-50Digital Torque GaugeSpecial Price $1,244.50 Regular Price $1,310.00