Onset HOBO Data Loggers U20-001-02-TI for Rent
Order #: U20-001-02-TI-RENT1
Mfg #: U20-001-02-TI-RENT1
The HOBO Water Level Titanium is recommended for saltwater deployment for recording temperatures in wetlands and tidal areas. This data logger features high accuracy at a great price and HOBO ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain.
- Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in a titanium housing for use in saltwater
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure temperature, and water density.
- Multiple-rate sampling allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Available in 4 depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Available in stainless and titanium versions
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U20-001-02-Ti data logger supports the following measurements: Absolute Pressure, Barometric Pressure, Temperature and Water Level