Bruel & Kjaer WB1057 FOR RENT
Order #: WB1057-RENT2
Mfg #: WB1057
Bruel & Kjaer WB1057 Highlights
Microphone Power Supplies Types 5935 and 5935-L are dual-channel power supplies and conditioning amplifiers for microphone preamplifiers and CCLD accelerometers.
The units are primarily for use in the field, giving laboratory standard specifications without compromise. Type 5935 has B&K 7-pin input sockets and 5935-L has LEMO 7-pin input sockets for use with Falcon Range Microphone Preamplifiers.
Portability is a key feature, allowing high quality microphone and accelerometer signals to be presented to measuring instruments in the field. The casing can also be rack mounted, where the addition of an external supply makes the Type 5935 and 5935-L a practical laboratory instrument.
- Dual channel microphone preamp. power supply
- Use with Falcon® Range Microphone Preamplifiers (Type 5935 L)
- Use with CCLD accelerometers and Microphone Preamplifier Type 2671 (Type 5935)
- Use with Sound Quality Head and Torso Simulator Type 4100
- Switch between two measurement positions without having to reconnect the equipment
- High quality field and laboratory measurement systems
- Amplitude- and phase-matched channels
- Charge injection calibration (Type 5935 L)
- Internal batteries for portability – alkaline or NiCd
- Fits modular cassette system for rack mounting
- 0 V, 28 V or 200 V microphone polarization voltage
- Selectable linear or A-weighted frequency response for each channel
- - 5 dB to + 55 dB channel gain range