Bruel & Kjaer 2525 FOR RENT
Order #: 2525-RENT2
Mfg #: 2525
Bruel & Kjaer 2525 Highlights
Measuring Amplifier Type 2525 is a low-noise amplifier featuring both Charge and CCLD inputs, an extended menu-based user-interface for local control and the option of remote, automated control from one of its two interfaces.
The measuring amplifier is well-suited to both product and prototype testing and includes automatic gain adjustment, level monitoring with alarm output and signal overload indication. In addition, the amplifier includes a mounted resonance measuring function for ensuring the best mounting of accelerometers.
An integrator can convert acceleration signals to velocity and displacement and the gain adjustment features ensure rapid and accurate set-up and ease of interpretation.
Up to eight amplifier setups can be stored and recalled, providing, with the interfaces, a platform for fully automatic operation.
In addition to the built-in filters, a 15-pin auxiliary connector is provided for external filter attachment. Additional internal filters can be added upon request.
- IEEE – 488 and serial interfaces
- Charge and CCLD inputs
- Signal integration for displacement and velocity
- Selectable low- and high-pass filters
- Possibility for user-defined filters
- Connector for external filters
- RMS, + peak, – peak, peak-to-peak meter function with read-out in metric or imperial units
- Autorange function on gain
- Mounted resonance read-out for transducers
- Level monitoring with alarm output
- Detector DC output
- Wide dynamic range: 100 dB
- Measurement mode selection: acceleration, velocity displacement or force
- Transducer sensitivity
- Input type: CCLD or Charge (floating or grounded)
- Input, output and fine gain select
- Upper frequency limit
- Lower frequency limit
- Additional filter: internal or external
- RMS averaging: exponential or linear plus selectable averaging time
- Peak hold time
- Autorange (automatic gain adjustment)
- Alarm On/Off, detector (RMS or peak), level, hold time and level exceed time
- Detector DC output
- Select impulse frequency and read-out mounted resonance frequency
- Sine reference for sensitivity check
- Recall or store user-defined set-up, or recall factory set-up
- Interface set-up: IEEE – 488 address, serial baud rate, handshake, hardwired, modem
- Back-lighting On/Off
- Autorange (autogain)
- Alarm monitoring function
- -20dB to +60dB Input Gain (Selectable in 10dB Steps), Low-noise amplifier, Charge and DeltaTron inputs, Serial and GPIB.