Anritsu MT8860C FOR RENT
Order #: MT8860C-RENT2
Mfg #: MT8860C
Request a Rental Quote
Have a Question? Speak to a Transcat Rental Expert: 800.264.4059
The MT8860C is an integrated one-box test set dedicated to testing 802.11 WLAN devices. It provides a high-speed measurement solution that is suitable for both production testing and design proving.
The MT8860C has two modes of operation: Network and Direct. The "Network" mode uses standard WLAN signaling and can be used for testing both the transmitter and receiver of DUTs. In "Direct" mode, the MT8860C tests DUT receivers by generating and transmitting WLAN packets, and tests DUT transmitters with its built-in transmitter analyzer. In Direct mode, the DUT must be controlled by the test mode software utility from the silicon supplier. The user interface is implemented through the supplied LANLook software package. LANLook runs on a standard PC and uses a conventional Windows, based interface for both instrument configuration and results displays in clear numerical and graphical formats. LANLook communicates with the MT8860C through a GPIB interface.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit