Low Temp IR Sensor, 10:1 Optics -40 to 600C (-40 to 1112F)
Order #: RAYMI310LTS
Mfg #: 3870591
The Raytek MI3 sensor is a two piece system that consists of a miniature sensing head and separate communications box. Available in either a rugged cast metal electronic enclosure (RAYMI3COMM) or a multi-channel DIN mountable enclosure (RAYMI3MCOMM).
Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Rugged IP65 rated sensing head can be placed in harsh environments and survive ambient temperatures of 14 to 248°F (-10 to 120°C) without cooling
- The MI3's small head can fit in many places that are inaccessible to conventional sensors
- Designed to measure target temperatures ranging from -40 to 1112°F (-40 to 600°C)
- The MI310LT's head is enclosed in stainless steel and has 10:1 optics
- The Raytek RAYMI3 sensor combined with a communications box features multiple outputs including J, K, R or S thermocouple and as well control for functions such as emissivity, peak hold, valley hold, and averaging
- When used in conjunction with a digital communication box, the MI3 sensor can be monitored, controlled, and its data can be recorded on a computer
- Can be used in the following applications: blow molding, bonding, coating, converting, curing, drying, embossing, extrusion, forming, heating, laminating, molding, ovens, paint drying, paving, printing, and thermoforming
All products in this series
- Raytek RAYMI320LTHIR Sensor, 22:1 Optics, 1m, 0 to 1000C (32 to 1832F)$830.00
- Raytek RAYMI320LTSIR Sensor, 22:1 Optics, 1m, 0 to 1000C (32 to 1832F)$566.00
- Raytek RAYMI310LTFIR Sensor, 10:1 Optics, 1m, 0 - 1000C (32 - 1832F)$560.00
- Raytek RAYMI310G5SIR Sensor, 10:1 Optics, 1m, 250 to 1650C (382 to 3002F)$887.00
- Raytek RAYMI310LTHIR Sensor, 10:1 Optics, 1m, -40 to 600C (-40 to 1112F)$755.00
- Raytek RAYMI302LTSLow Temp IR Sensor, 2:1 Optics -40 to 600C (-40 to 1112F)$414.00