Proto Tools J7212H
3/8"Impact Socket,6-Point 3/8"Drive
Order #: 577-7212H
Mfg #: 577-7212H
- Proto® 6 Point Impact Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
- Size stamped on tool for easy identification.
- Side locking hole.
- Size [in] 3/8
- Nut End Outside Diameter [in] 19/32
- Drive end Outside Diameter [in] 11/16
- Nut Depth [in] 3/8
- Bolt Clearance Depth [in] 19/32
- Overall Length [in] 1-3/32
- Weight [Lbs] 0.07
- Drive Size [in] 3/8
- Point Size 6
- Finish Black Oxide
- Length Type Standard
- Unit of Measure Fractional
- Specification ASME ASME B107.110-2012