Rohde & Schwarz SMIQ03B USED FOR SALE
Order #: SMIQ03B-USED
Mfg #: SMIQ03B
Transcat is a Premier Supplier of Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Frequency Range: 300 kHz - 3.3 GHz
- Frequency Resolution: 0.1 Hz
- Output Range: -140 dBm - 13 dBm
- Output Resolution: 0.1 dB
- Programmable Interface: -126 dBc/Hz
- SSB Phase Noise Range: -116 dBc/Hz - -126 dBc/Hz
- Time Base Stability: 0.000001/yr
- AM, FM, Pulse, Phase and Digital Modulation IEEE Interface
The SMIQ03B is a vector signal generator with a frequency range of 300 kHz to 3.3 GHz. The high-grade I/Q modulator fitted as standard ensures minimum error vector magnitude and high intermodulation suppression. Using modern digital signal processor (DSP) technology, the versatile concept allows the generation of high-precision digital modulation signals at high bit rates without any limitations on modulation modes or standards. In addition to digital modulation, the SMIQ03B provides the full range of analog modulation modes as well as simultaneous modulation capability.