Yokogawa WT1600 Used for Sale
Order #: WT1600-USED
Mfg #: WT1600
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The WT1600 is power meter designed for measurement of extremely small currents in energy-saving equipment, as well as measurement of large currents for evaluating large-sized loads. The WT1600 works with voltages ranging from 1.5 V up to 1000 V, supporting a wide range of applications. Because it can accept signal inputs for up to six phases, a signal WT1600 unit can measure I/O signals on inverters.
A single WT1600 unit can make up to six different power measurements (six input each for voltage and current). With the measure start-stop function (synchronized measurement), two WT1600 units (12 inputs) can be synchronized.
- Up to Six-Phase Input on One Unit. Synchronized Measurements Between Two Units
- Wide Current Input Ranges
- Data Storing as Fast as 50 ms (20 Times per Second)
- High Precision and Wide Bandwidth
- Increased Assured-Accuracy Range for High-Precision Measurements
- A Variety of Display Formats
- Display Harmonic Data as Bar Graphs, Vectors, and Lists
- Built-in Printer (Optional)
- A Variety of Interfaces (Optional)
- Integration Function Capable of Handling Rapid Changes in Input Signal