Keysight / Agilent N9918A Used for Sale
Order #: N9918A-USED
Mfg #: N9918A
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The Keysight N9918A FieldFox Combination Analyzer is equipped to handle routine maintenance, deep troubleshooting and anything in between. The Keysight N9918A (Agilent) FieldFox delivers high-quality measurements wherever you need to go. Add a FieldFox N9918A to your trouble-shooting toolkit, and carry precision with you.
The N9918A microwave combination analyzer's base function is a cable and antenna analyzer and it can be configured to include a spectrum and network analyzer. FieldFox can be ordered with additional capabilities: power meter, independent signal generator, vector voltmeter, interference analyzer, variable DC source, built-in GPS receiver and remote control using an iPad or iPhone.
Cable and antenna analyzer (CAT), vector network analyzer (VNA)
- 30 kHz to 26.5 GHz
- CAT: Distance-to-fault, return loss, cable loss
- VNA dynamic range: 100 dB to 9 GHz, 90 dB to 18 GHz
- VNA: S11, S21, S22, S12, magnitude and phase
- 5 kHz to 26.5 GHz
- ± 0.6 dB amplitude accuracy, full band, over full temperature range of -10 to +55 °C (14 to 131 °F)
- Spur-free dynamic range: ≥ 105 dB
- Full-band tracking generator
Independent source, vector voltmeter (VVM), power and pulse measurements
- RF source: 30 kHz to 26.5 GHz, CW, CW coupled, and tracking
- VVM: 30 kHz to 26.5 GHz, compare phase and electrical length
- Average power, peak power, and pulse characterization with USB power sensors
- Built-in power meter: 5 kHz to 26.5 GHz
FieldFox instrument attributes
- Remote control via iPad or iPhone
- Battery life: 3.5-hours; weight: 3.0 kg or 6.6 lbs
- Operating temperature: -10 to +55 °C (14 to 131 °F)