Keysight / Agilent 8494B Used for Sale
Order #: 8494B-USED
Mfg #: 8494B
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The Keysight 8494B dc to 18 GHz manual step attenuator offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. Attenuation is provided in 1 dB steps from 0 to 11 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB). To improve measurement accuracy, NIST traceable data (SWR and attenuation) is available as Option UK6. Custom step attenuator/switch combinations are possible. The Keysight 11716A/B/C interconnect kits provide quick connection of Keysight 8494/5/6/7 1 dB and 10 dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1 dB steps.
Superior RF Performance
- Frequency Range: dc to 18 GHz
- Insertion Loss at 0 dB: 0.6 dB + 0.09 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.5 to 8 GHz, 1.6 to 12.4 GHz, 1.9 to 18 GHz
Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB max 5 million cycles per section, typical
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF Input Power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)
- Connector Type: choice of Type-N female, SMA female, APC-7
- Connect in series with 11716A Attenuator Interconnect Kit, Type-N 11716A Attenuator Interconnect Kit, Type-N>
- Connect in series with 11716C Attenuator Interconnect Kit, SMA11716C Attenuator Interconnect Kit, SMA