Keysight / Agilent B1520A USED FOR SALE
Order #: B1520A-USED
Mfg #: B1520A-USED
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Multi frequency AC impedance measurement capability for CV (Capacitance - Voltage), C-t (Capacitance - time) and C-(Capacitance - frequency) measurement
- Supported measurement: Cp-G, Cp-D, Cp-Q, Cp-Rs, Cs-Rs, Cs-D, Cs-Q, Lp-G, Lp-D, Lp-Q, Lp-Rs, Ls-Rs, Ls-D, Ls-Q, R-X, G-B, Z-Ө, Y-Ө
- Easy and fast yet accurate IV and CV measurements by automated connection change by the optional SCUU
- Frequency range from 1 kHz to 5 MHz with minimum 1 mHz frequency resolution
- 25 V built-in DC bias and 100 V DC bias with SMU and SCUU (SMU CMU Unify Unit)
- Up to 250 mVrms signal level
- 1001 sweep points in CV, C-f and C-t measurement
Absolute confidence extended to capacitance-voltage (CV) measurement through current-voltage (IV) and CV integration
Keysight B1520A Multi Frequency Capacitance Measurement Unit (MFCMU) of Keysight B1500A is backed up by Keysight LCR meter technology and knowledge for many years. It can expand accurate capacitance measurement capability on the Keysight B1500A Semiconductor Device Parameter Analyzer. The combination of MFCMU and Source/Measure Units (SMUs) makes Keysight B1500A complete IV and CV measurement solution from basic IV to various capacitance measurements such as CV, C-t, C-f and Quasi-Static CV (QS-CV) in a box. Along with analysis and data management capability of EasyEXPERT software, it is very powerful and useful to perform IV and CV characterizations for a wide range of devices such as semiconductor, carbon nanotube (CNT), carbon nanowire (CNW), active/passive component, material and any electric devices that require accurate and precise IV and CV measurement.
Easy and fast yet accurate IV and CV measurements by automated connection change
In addition, the optional SMU CMU unify unit (SCUU) enables you to switch between CV and IV measurements easily and fast without sacrificing measurement accuracy. Besides taking care of switching and accuracy issues the B1500A and SCUU combination also solves CV measurement compensation, connection and return path issues. This is all done automatically, without requiring you to have a detailed understanding of the theory involved in making CV measurements.
Capacitance measurement up to 100 V bias with the SCUU integrated bias-T
The MFCMU has built-in DC bias source up to 25 V for easy biasing without extra instrument. If higher DC voltage is needed, the DC bias can be expanded up to 100 V by the SMU through the integrated bias-T in the SCUU. The expandability of wide DC bias enables easy and fast yet accurate IV and CV measurement for a wide range of devices.