Keysight N6731B USED FOR SALE
Order #: N6731B-USED
Mfg #: N6731B
Transcat is a Premier Supplier of Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Keysight N6731B Highlights
The Keysight N6731B is a 50 W basic DC power module that provides programmable voltage and current, measurement and protection features at a very economical price, making these modules suitable to power the device under test or to provide power for ATE system resources such as fixture control.
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI compliance are standard with all mainframes. Select from more than 30 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and power from 20 - 500 W.
- DC output ratings
- Voltage: 0 to 5 V
- Current: 0 to 10 A
- Power: 50 W maximum
- Accuracy (at 23°C ±5°C)
- Voltage programming accuracy: 0.1% + 19 mV
- Current measurement (readback) accuracy: 0.15% + 20 mA
- Ripple & noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Constant voltage rms: 2 mV
- Constant voltage peak-to-peak: 10 mv
- Constant current rms: 8 mA
- Basic, single Output, programmable DC Power Module
- For use with the N6700 Series mainframes [LAN (LXI-C), USB, GPIB] : Low profile MPS or DC Power Analyzer
- Up-programming and down-programming time with full resistive load (typical): 20 mS
- Over Voltage, over current, and over temperature protection for your device under test