Keysight / Agilent E4990A Used for Sale
Order #: E4990A-USED
Mfg #: E4990A
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Five frequency options; 20 Hz to 10/20/30/50/120 MHz, upgradable
- ±0.08% (typical ±0.045%) basic impedance measurement accuracy
- 25 mΩ to 40 MΩ wide impedance measurement range (10% measurement accuracy range)
- Measurement parameters: |Z|, |Y|, θ, R, X, G, B, L, C, D, Q, Complex Z, Complex Y, Vac, Iac, Vdc, Idc
- Built-in DC bias range: 0 V to ±40 V, 0 A to ±100 mA
- Enhanced measurement speed option (option 001. For 10M/20M/30M/50M options only)
- 4-channel & 4-trace on 10.4 inch color LCD with touch screen
- Data analysis function: Equivalent circuit analysis, limit line test
The E4990A Impedance Analyzer has a frequency range of 20 Hz to 120 MHz. The E4990A provides an industry best 0.045% (typical) basic accuracy over a wide impedance range, with a 40 V built-in DC bias source. The equivalent circuit analysis function supports seven different multi-parameter models and helps you to simulate your own equivalent parameter values of components.
Five frequency options (20 Hz to 10/20/30/50/120 MHz) and frequency upgrades allow you to choose the most appropriate option with the latest amount of investment.
With the option 001, enhanced measurement speed option, the low-frequency (10M/20M/30M/50M) models of the E4990A are as fast as the flagship 120-MHz E4990A model. It’s suitable to reduce overall cost-of -test for accurate evaluation like resonators or inductors or incoming inspection where many points per device or many DUTs measurements are required.