Keithley 2000 Used for Sale
Order #: 2000-USED
Mfg #: 2000
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
- 13 built-in measurement functions
- 2000 readings/second at 4-1/2 digits
- Optional scanner cards for multipoint measurements
- IEEE-488 and RS-232 interfaces
- Fluke 8840/42 command set
- DC voltage sensitivity as low as 100nV and basic accuracy of 0.002%
- Accessories: Instruction Manual and Model 1751 Safety Test Leads
The Keithley 2000 6½-Digit Multimeter is part of Keithley's family of high performance DMMs. Based on the same high speed, low noise A/D converter technology as the Model 2001 and 2002, the 2000 is a fast, accurate, and highly stable instrument that's as easy to operate as it is to afford. It combines broad measurement ranges with superior accuracy specifications — DC voltage from 100nV to 1kV (with 0.002% 90-day basic accuracy) and DC resistance from 100µW to 100MW (with 0.008% 90-day basic accuracy). Optional switch cards enable multiplexing up to 20 different input signals for multipoint measurement applications.
The 2000 offers exceptional measurement speed at any resolution. At 6½ digits, it delivers 50 triggered rdgs/s over the IEEE-488 bus. At 4½ digits, it can read up to 2000 rdgs/s into its internal 1024 reading buffer, making it an excellent choice for applications where throughput is critical.