Fluke Calibration 4180 Used for Sale
Order #: 4180-USED
Mfg #: 4180
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The 4180 Series of Precision Infrared Calibrators for infrared thermometers and thermal imagers is fast, accurate, and easy to use. It comes with an accredited calibration from one of the world's most trusted temperature calibration laboratories, sample calibration procedures for Fluke thermometers built right in and everything you need to get started making high-quality infrared thermometer calibrations. This is the perfect solution for any infrared thermometer or thermal imager within its temperature range. The 4180 reaches temperatures from -15 °C to 120 °C and the 4181 has a temperature range from 35 °C to 500 °C. Uniformity is important in infrared temperature calibration work because an infrared thermometer will "see" as much as the entire target when placed at the appropriate calibration distance. In addition, with accuracies as good as ±0.35 °C the 4180 Series can meet its specifications without additional emissivity-related corrections, leading to legitimate test uncertainty ratios (TUR) as good as 4:1.
- Calibrated radiometrically for meaningful, consistent results.
- Accredited calibration included
- Accurate, reliable performance from -15 °C to 500 °C
- Large target size of 152 mm (6 in) is required for calibrating most thermometers.
- Light instrument weight of 8.6 kg (19 lbs) makes it easy to lift and carry.
- Intuitive, easy-to-read display that indicates when temperature is stable.