Bruel & Kjaer 1624 USED FOR SALE
Order #: 1624-USED
Mfg #: 1624
Transcat is a Premier Supplier of Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Bruel & Kjaer 1624 Highlights
The Bruel & Kjaer 1624 is primarily designed for use with Sound Level Meters Types 2230, 2231, 2233, 2234 and 2235 for in situ octave and 1/3 octave acoustic analyses. The 1624 enables octave analysis to be carried out. The 1624 is compatible with either of the Sound Level Meters, forming a complete, compact and portable, light-weight unit. Semi or fully automatic analysis recording is possible with the Level Recorder Type 2317 or with the Graphics PrinterType 2318.
- Filter Sets for Sound Level Meters
- Semi-automatic octave noise analysis
- Attenuation of background noise
- Distortion measurements
- 10 octave filters in accordance with IEC 225-1966, DIN 45651 and ANSI 51 .1 1-1966 Class 11 requirements; and unweighted linear response
- Centre frequencies from 31,5Hz to 16kHz, frequency range 22Hz to 22kHz (octave), 5Hz to 75kHz (Lin) 0dB nominal filter attenuation