Norbar Torque Tools 50700.LOG
Annular Torque Transducer 3500Nm,1-1/2"Square Drive
Order #: 50700.LOG
Mfg #: 50700.LOG
Special Price $4,015.40 Regular Price $4,825.66
These Annular transducers are designed to fit directly to Norbar gearboxes in the 'Standard Series' (PneuTorque, EvoTorque and HandTorque) and will accurately measure the torque output via a display instrument. This transducer is supplied with a No.6 carrier assembly.
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Designed to ignore non torsional forces.
- Robust heat treated alloy steel torsion tube design.
- 'SMART' transducers have a built in memory circuit which contains essential information about the transducer. This information can be read by Norbar's 'Pro-Log' instrument meaning that when the transducer is connected, it is immediately recognised and ready for use. When ordering for a Pro-Log, use part code suffix '.LOG' (eg. 50659.LOG) if you require a torque units calibration certificate.
- 'SMART' transducers can also be used with many instruments not of Norbar manufacture. However, these will operate as normal ratio calibrated (mV/V) transducers - the 'SMART' data will not be read. For non Norbar instruments or for when a mV/V certificate is required, use part code suffix '.IND'.
- Weight: 4.7 Kg
- Type: Standard
- Temp Range Operating: -10°C to +50°C
- Temp Range Storage: -20°C to +70°C
- Thermal Effect On Span: < +/- 0.03%/°C
- Thermal Effect On Zero: < +/- 0.01%/°C
- Max Torsion Of Capacity: 150% of rated torque
- Torsional Deflection: < 1°
- Fatigue: > 10 exp 7 cycles