Torque Wrench w/Extension Handle,Adjustable Torque
Order #: CLE1200N2X32D
Mfg #: CLE1200N2X32D
- Interchangeable head applicable for multi-purpose use.
- Interchangeable head version of QL model.
- By exchanging heads, the wrench services a variety of applications from open end spanner, ring, ratchet, hex heads, and more, with a single wrench.
- A clear "click" sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
- With CLE550N2 to CLE1200N2 models, the built-in torque adjustment handle makes torque changes easy even without a special-purpose tool.
- CLE550N2 to CLE1200N2 models have an extension handle that separates from the body for compact storage.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class A.