Gedore Tools 4550-20
Torque wrench,TORCOFIX K 1/2" 40-200Nm
Order #: 7601610
Mfg #: 7601610
Gedore 4550-20 Torque wrench TORCOFIX K 1/2" 40-200 Nm (30-150 ft-lbs)
- Controlled screw tightening
- Adjustable, releasing and sturdy tubular torque wrench with integrated ratchet and with square drive for industry and the trades
- Classified to DIN EN ISO 6789:2003 Type II Class A, with a factory certificate. Working accuracy: +/- 3 % tolerance of scale set torque. The specification of the standard (+/- 4 %) is exceeded.
- For controlled bi-directional tightening
- 1/2" interchangeable mushroom head with ball locking device.
- Sturdy, satin chrome-plated tubular steel construction, with chrome-plated ratchet head and top-grade plastic parts
- Ergonomically shaped, convenient black plastic handgrip with calibration aid
- Dual scale Nm and ft-lbs below a window with a magnifying-glass effect
- With micrometer scale for main Nm scale for setting interim values
- Release system triggers a tactile and audible signal
- Ergonomic system for torque adjustment