Order #: SVA1015X
Mfg #: SVA1015X
The SIGLENT SVA1000X series spectrum & vector network analyzers are powerful and flexible tools for broadcast and RF device testing. With a wide frequency range from 9 kHz to 1.5 GHz, the analyzer delivers reliable automatic measurements and plenty of features including a tracking generator and multiple modes of operation: the base model is a swept super-heterodyne spectrum analyzer and optional functions include a vector network analyzer, a Frequency Domain Reflectometer based distance-to-fault locator, and a modulation analyzer. Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, site surveying, EMI pre-compliance,research and development, education, production and maintenance.
*New SVA1000X instruments feature approximately 100 hours of free trials of these options. The trial timer is running when the instrument is powered on. After the trial has expired, the function will be disabled/greyed out.
- Tracking Generator Standard
- Vector Network Analysis (Opt.)
- Distance To Fault (Opt.)
- Modulation Analysis (Opt.)
- EMI Pre-compliance Test Kit (Opt.)
- Advanced Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- 10.1 lnch (1024×600) Multi-Touch Screen, Mouse and Keyboard supported
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals