Order #: EL-USB-2-LCD
Mfg #: EL-USB-2-LCD
Only need this item for a short time?
- -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH measurement range
- Stores over 16,000 readings for both temperature and humidity
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- High contrast LCD, with two and a half digit temperature and humidity display function
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for both temperature and humidity
- Status indication via red/green LEDs
- Environmental protection to IP67
This standalone data logger measures and stores over 16,000 temperature and humidity readings from -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH range at a resolution of 0.5°C (1°F) and 0.5%RH. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC's USB port and using the free EasyLog software. Data, including calculated dew point, can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis. The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature and humidity information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current temperature and humidity, along with the maximum and minimum stored values for temperature and humidity. The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery, giving up to 2 years' logging life. The logger is protected against ingress from water and dust to IP67 standard when the cap is fitted.