Dwyer Instruments V4
Vane Operated Flow Switch,Brass Universal Vane,SPDT,1.5"Conn.
Order #: V4-2-U
Mfg #: V4-2-U
Rugged and reliable the Series V4 Flotect® flow switch operates automatically to protect equipment and pipeline systems against damage from reduction or loss of flow. The V4 is time tested being installed in thousands of pipelines and processing plants around the world. A unique magnetically actuated switching design gives superior performance. There are no bellows, springs, or seals to fail. Instead, a free-swinging vane attracts a magnet within the solid metal switch body, actuating a snap switch by means of a simple lever arm.
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Leak proof body machined from bar stock
- Choice of custom vane calibrated for your application, Model V4, or field adjustable multilayer vane, Model V4-2-U
- Weatherproof, designed to meet NEMA 4
- Installs directly and easily into pipeline with a threaded branch connection, tee, or flange
- Can be used in pipes 1-1/2" and up
- Electrical assembly can be easily replaced without removing the unit from installation so that the process does not have to be shut down
- High pressure rating of 1000 psig (69 bar) with the brass body and 2000 psig (138 bar) with the 316 SS body
- Brass body, universal vane