Dwyer Instruments SBLT2-20-60
Order #: SBLT2-20-60
Mfg #: SBLT2-20-60
Only need this item for a short time?
The SBLT2 incorporates lightning and surge protection utilizing dual arrestor technology, grounded to case, eliminating both power supply surges and lightning ground strike transients (surge protection is not guaranteed and is not covered by warranty). The SBLTX is UL approved intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations when used with proper barrier.
Units come equipped with a 270-pound tensile strength shielded and vented cable. Ventilation tube in the cable automatically compensates for changes in atmospheric pressure above the tank. The vent is protected with a maintenance free filter eliminating particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer.
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- Lightning and surge protection on SBLT2 models
- Maintenance free vent filter
- UL approved intrinsically safe on SBLTX models
- Slim design for tight applications
- Submersible level transmitter
- Range 20 psi (46.18 ft wc) [14.08 m wc]
- 60 ft (18.3 m) polyurethane cable