Omega Engineering PX429-050GV
Order #: PX429-050GV
Mfg #: PX429-050GV
Only need this item for a short time?
Omega's high accuracy piezoresistive pressure transducers have a proven record in high performance commercial and aerospace applications for over 25 years. The piezoresistive process uses strain gauges molecularly embedded into a highly stable silicone wafer. The silicon wafer is diced into individual die which each contain a full strain gauge bridge. The die is mounted in a sealed chamber protected from the environment by glass to metal seals and a stainless steel diaphragm.
A small volume of silicone oil transfers the pressure from the diaphragm to the strain bridge. The construction provides a very rugged transducer with exceptional accuracy, stability and thermal effects. A unique design ruggedizes the transducers by providing secondary fluid containment in the event of a diaphragm rupture.
At our state-of-the-art facilities, automated test equipment performs pressure and temperature cycling on 100% of the PX429 transducers. The transducers are then calibrated using extremely high accuracy equipment and a 5-point NIST traceable calibration certificate is included with each transducer. The inherent stability of the piezoresistive core provides excellent long term stability, repeatability and very low thermal effects at the price of much lower performance transducers. Standard features of the PX429 Series also include protective features built into the electronics and the pressure element. Reverse polarity, EMC, and power supply fluctuation protection are standard on all models. For Intrinsically Safe and CSA ratings see PX519.
- Dwyer Instruments IP-43Current to Pressure Transducer 4-20 mA input, 3-27 psi output$448.00
- OS102E-MAIR Transmitter w/LED DisplaySpecial Price $450.41 Regular Price $474.12
- Newport Electronics HHF1001R-WHH Air Velocity/Temp.MeterSpecial Price $642.27 Regular Price $698.12
- Dwyer Instruments IP-44Current to Pressure Transducer 4-20 mA input, 6-30 psi output$448.00
- Omega Engineering FMA903A-MA-SAir Velocity Transducer with 4in.ProbeSpecial Price $435.91 Regular Price $435.92
- Omega Engineering DP25B-E-DC10/32Strain and Process Meter Big DisplaySpecial Price $341.55 Regular Price $503.57
- Newport Electronics FMA905A-MA-SAir Velocity Transducer$489.18
- Omega Engineering CTXLWhite pH/RTD recorder with 2 built-in relays$1,291.00
- Omega Engineering PX429-500GVHigh Accuracy Press.Transducer 500PSI,mV/V Output,.08%Special Price $411.76 Regular Price $649.56
- Stahlwille 7728-300Transducer w/CaseSpecial Price $8,602.21 Regular Price $9,054.97
- Omega Engineering CNI8A33Temperature,Process and Strain Controller,3.5 Digit DisplaySpecial Price $327.03 Regular Price $467.20
- Omega Engineering 5SC-GG-K-30-72Ready-made Insulated T/C w/Molded Connectors,Pk/5$84.41