Greenlee Textron EK6IDCLX12
Crimping Tool, Dieless 12V Chrg 02828
Order #: EK6IDL12
Mfg #: EK6IDCLX12
- The EK6IDL consists of two individual pistons (large exterior and a small interior one)
- Dual stage telescopic cylinder
- The interior small piston transmits a force of 30kN and features two functions
- First it fixes cable lugs and connectors to the correct position prior to crimping operations
- Secondly it crimps smaller cross sections up to 1/0 AWG
- The large exterior piston transmits a force of 60kN and crimps all larger cross sections.
- Managed by Intelli-Crimp, the variable 30kN / 60kN cylinder safeguards that the optimal crimp performance is always being achieved regardless of the cross section.
- Extremely large crimp range is ensured, copper material 8AWG-500MCM and aluminum material 1/0AWG-350MCM.
- Compact design, low weight and heavy duty performance;
- Application : Dieless Crimping
- Battery : 1.5 Ahr LI-Ion (2)
- Battery Charger : 12V Makita
- Battery Charge Time : 15 Minutes
- Cable Type : Wire Classes B, C, G, H, I, K, M, and DLO
- Capacity : Standard Stranded Wire classes - B, C, Copper #8 - 500 kcmil (MCM), Aluminum 1/0 - 350 kcmil (MCM) Fine Stranded (Cu) Wire classes - G, H, I, K, M, #8 - 350 kcmil (MCM) DLO (Cu) Locomotive #8 - 373.7 kcmil (MCM)
- Crimp Cycle Time : Max. 7 seconds
- Crimping Force : Variable 3-6 Ton (30-60Kn)
- Estimated Cycles per Charge : 100-300 based on cable size
- Handle Type : Over molded rubber grip
- Height : 15"
- Rotation : 355 degrees
- Sub Brand : Gator
- Type : Indent crimper
- Weight : 5.5 lbs