Dwyer Instruments DCT1022
Dust Collector Timer Controller 22-Channel
Order #: DCT1022
Mfg #: DCT1022
Simplify your on-demand cleaning requirements with the Series DCT1000 Dust Collector Timer Controller. Relying on one timer board for on-demand and continuous cleaning applications, the DCT1000 eliminates external devices such as pressure switches, relays and timers. Offering a universal power supply, the DCT1000 accepts 85-270 VAC/VDC at either 50 or 60 Hz for both domestic and overseas requirements. The units modular design allows for use as a continuous cleaning control or on-demand cleaning control using the optional plug-in pressure module. A 4-20 mA process output is integral to the plug-in pressure module, eliminating the need to purchase an expensive process transmitter. Mounting holes are standard to other dust collector controllers used in the industry, allowing you to use the DCT1000 for existing installations. In addition, the DCT1000 is the same size for 6, 10 and 22 channels. One board size allows the standardization on one enclosure. Latching relays and jumper wires are eliminated for large installations requiring channel expanders. Each channel expander connected is automatically detected.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Software menu that is easily accessible and is designed so that you do not need an instruction manual
- There are no cumbersome menu keystrokes or passwords required to access the DCT1000
- High/low limit control capability from an external source such as the Dwyer Photohelic Switch/Gage
- Solenoid time/on-time/off settings
- A universal power supply to meet domestic and overseas requirements
- Auto/manual control capability so you always have control over the system
- Downtime cleaning feature that allows for time based pulsing at the end of a plant shift or for completing a batch process
- Easily select the number of output channels
- Cycle delay feature that activates a time delay after last solenoid has been actuated
- Master controller
- 22 channels