Personal Noise Dosimeter, 30 to 90 dB
Order #: SL400
Mfg #: SL400
The SL400 is a compact, lightweight Dosimeter with USB interface designed to test noise exposure and provide noise surveys for compliance with OSHA, MSHA, DOD, ACGIH, and ISO standards.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Measures frequency weighted noise exposure and peak (C, Z) sound level
- Datalogs up to 999,999 readings when used as a sound level meter with sampling times between 1 second and 24 hours
- Sound level mode: displays sound level, min/max, time-averaged sound level (Leq), peak, and sound exposure level (SEL)
- Adjustable Criterion Level, Exchange Rate, & Threshold
- One user-defined measurement setup
- Optional 94dB calibrator to perform "before" and "after" calibration checks per ANSI standards
- USB interface with Windows® 7 and 8 compatible software to control setup and retrieve stored events or analyze real-time measurements