Order #: II900
Mfg #: 5075603
Questions about availability or need help? Contact Us:(800) 633-0561 email@example.com
Order #: II900
Mfg #: 5075603
Equipped with an array of microphones for an expanded field-of-view, the handheld Fluke ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager enables maintenance teams to quickly and accurately locate air, gas and vacuum leaks in compressed air systems; even in noisy environments.
The handheld Fluke ii900 Sonic Industrial Imager is designed for production facilities that rely on compressed air. With minimal training, maintenance teams can now inspect for air and vacuum leaks even during peak production periods. Equipped with a microphone array and the ability to easily isolate the sound frequency to identify leaks, background noise can be filtered, and leaks are easily identified. The 7" LCD touchscreen overlays a SoundMap™ on a visual image for quick leak location identification. Never neglect air leaks again.
- SoundSight technology blends sound with a visual image - a first on the market!
- Ensure proper air pressure to your pneumatic equipment
- Do more with the same air compressors
- Optimize your compressed air budget
- Lower utility costs
Each Unit Includes
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including universal AC adapters)
- Two rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- USB cable
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Two rubber array covers
- Adjustable hand strap
- Ajustable neck strap.
What is the lowest pressure the ii900 unit can detect?
- The low PSI is not an issue but is more about the rate of leakage/flow out of the leak. Leaks at 0.5 PSI can be detected quite easily, from extremely small pinhole leaks with a steady flow. If you have a less than 1 PSI leak that slowly leaks out over an entire day, the ii900 will not detect as the flow rate is too low
Can the ii900 be purchased used?
- Most of our rental units can be purchased used. Please contact our Rental team for a price.
How does the ii900 work?
On device LeakQ™ quantification
This feature allows you to quantify the identified leaks on the go. The end-user has the option to select which indicator(s) are shown on the display. The three provided options are:
- LeakQ™ Scale: A 1-10 scale which allows the end-user to prioritize repair of the leaks.
- Leak costs (NEW): The estimated annual costs for the individual identified leak, based on the end-user-provided operating conditions like electricity costs.
- Leak volume (NEW): The estimated annual leak volume of the individual identified leak, based on the end-user-provided operating conditions like compressor specifications.
Acoustic firmware v4.7 is live on fluke.com (US) software downloads website.
- Instructions for Upgrade:
- Download firmware SWU file. Confirm that file name is identical to "ii900-series-v4.7-4.230.0.swu". Any additional characters in filename will fail install.
- Connect ii900/ii910 to computer via USB cable. "FLK-ii900 Series" will appear under This PC in windows file explorer.
- Copy swu file into User Data directory on FLK-ii900 Series. This is the root directory that should also include Legal, Storage, DiagnosticInfo, and version.conf on most tools.
- On successful file transfer, the tool itself should prompt you for upgrade installation. Activate installation on the tool, and restart when complete.
- On restart, verify install has completed by going Settings -> Imager Info -> OS = 4.7-4.230.0
- For American and non-metric system users - this is very important
- Go to Settings -> Localization
- Change Unit System to Imperial
- To activate LeakQ Analytics
- Go to Operating Conditions
- Input local currency
- Input system data or typical demo cost and power rating information (100PSI, 0.1564 USD/kWh, 30kW/100CFM, 8760 hours/yr is an average in US)
- Scroll down and turn on 3 on-screen calculations
- Change PDQ mode to local electrical frequency
Special Member Pricing
Buy with Calibration
Access to 100,000+ products
1,000's of instruments in stock
Product selection expertise
Purchase with a PO
- Fluke FPC1S-II900-11 Year Fluke Premium Care For II900 Acoustic Imager
Order #: FPC1S-II900-1
Mfg #: 5351318Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeks$2,016.00
- Fluke FPC3S-II900-13 Year Fluke Premium Care For II900 Acoustic Imager
Order #: FPC3S-II900-1
Mfg #: 5351329Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeks$5,472.00
- Fluke BP291HZM Li-ion Battery Pack for ScopeMeter 190 Series II
Order #: BP291
Mfg #: 3894688Availability:In stockSpecial Price $377.53 Regular Price $438.99
- Fluke II900/FPCII900 Acoustic Imager Bundled With 1 Year Premium Care
Order #: II900-FPC
Mfg #: 5351352Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeks$24,449.99
- Fluke II900 ARRAY CVRSReplacement Array Cover for ii900, Set of 2
Order #: FLK-II900 ARRAY CVRS
Mfg #: 5075982Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeksSpecial Price $87.39 Regular Price $94.99View details
- Fluke II900 HAND STRAPReplacement Hand Strap for ii900 Sonic Imager
Order #: FLK-II900 HAND STRAP
Mfg #: 5075994Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeksSpecial Price $36.79 Regular Price $39.99
- Fluke EDBC290External Dual Bay Charger w/Power Adapter & Connectors
Order #: EDBC290
Mfg #: 5077735Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeksSpecial Price $459.99 Regular Price $499.99
- Fluke RSE-RJ45-25Ethernet Cable Office Grade 82ft.(25m)
Order #: FLK-RSE-RJ45-25
Mfg #: 4961590Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeksSpecial Price $114.99 Regular Price $124.99
|# of microphones||64 digital MEMS microphones|
|Frequency band||2 kHz to 52 kHz|
|Sound pressure sensitivity||Detects a 0.005 CFM leak at 100PSI from up to 32.8 feet
(Detects a 2.5 cm3/sec leak at 7 bar from up to 10 meters)
|Operation distance range||0.5 to > 50 meters (1.6 to > 164 feet)*|
|Field of View||63 ° ± 5 °|
|Minimum Frame Rate||12.5 FPS|
|*Depending on ambient conditions|
|Built-in digital camera (visible light)|
|Field of View (FOV)||63 ° ± 5 °|
|Display||7" LCD with backlight, under-sunlight readable|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 (1,024,000 pixels)|
|Acoustic Image||Yes, SoundMap™ image|
|Storage capacity||Internal memory with the capacity for 999 picture files or 20 video files|
|Image format||Blended visual and SoundMap™.JPG or .PNG|
|Video format||Blended visual and SoundMap™.MP4|
|Video length||30 seconds|
|Digital export||USB-C for data transfer|
|Measurement range||29.3 dB to 119.6 dB SPL (±2 dB) at 2 kHz
21.9 dB to 112.3 db SPL (±2 dB) at 19 kHz
36.6 db to 126.9 dB SPL (±2 dB) at 52 kHz
|Auto max/min dB gain||Auto or manual, user selectable|
|Frequency band selection||User selectable through user-made presets or manual entry|
|Ease of use||Intuitive user interface|
|Trend graphs||Frequency and dB scale|
|Spot markers||dB level reading at center point of the image|
|Batteries (field-replaceable, rechargeable)||Rechargeable Li-ion, Fluke BP291|
|Battery life||6 hours (product includes spare battery)|
|Battery charging time||3 hours|
|Battery charging system||External dual-bay charger, EDBC 290|
|Standard palettes||3: Grayscale, Ironbow, Blue-Red|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to 70 °C (-4 °F to 158 °F) Without batteries|
|Relative humidity||10 % to 95 % non-condensing|
|Size (H x W x L)||186 mm x 322 mm x 68 mm (7.3 inches x 12.7 inches x 2.7 inches)|
|Weight (battery included)||1.7 kg (3.75 pounds)|
|Main unit rating||IP40 protection against particles 1mm or greater and dripping water|
|Sensor head rating||IP51|
|Self-diagnostic notification||Array-health test to identify when microphone array needs attention|
|Supported languages||Dutch, English, Finish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese|
|General Safety||IEC 61010-1|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) International||IEC 61326-1: Portable Electromagnetic Environment IEC 61326-2-2
CISPR 11: Group 1, Class A
|Korea (KCC)||Class A Equipment (Industrial Broadcasting & Communication)|
|USA (FCC)||47 CFR 15 subpart B. This product is considered an exempt device per clause 15.103.|