Order #: P-392
Mfg #: 107070
- High-pressure, lightweight hydraulic hand pump for lifting, bolting, or applying pressure with a hydraulic cylinder (sold separately
- Glass-filled nylon reservoir and nylon-covered aluminum base provide corrosion resistance and are lighter than steel hydraulic hand pumps
- Internal pressure relief valve protects against overloading the pump
- Two-speed operation requires fewer handle strokes than single-speed hydraulic hand pumps
- First-stage pressure rating of 200 psi and second-stage pressure rating of 10,000 psi
- Oil Included: Yes
- Reservoir Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- Pump Material: Aluminum
- Port Size: 3/8" NPT
- Item: Hydraulic Hand Pump
- Handle Material: Fiberglass
- Overall Width: 4-3/4"
- Overall Length: 21"
- Displacement per Stroke 2nd Stage: 0.151 cu. in.
- Displacement per Stroke 1st Stage: 0.687 cu. in.
- Overall Height: 7"
- Reservoir Capacity: 55 cu. in.
- Max. Pressure 2nd Stage: 10,000 psi
- Max. Pressure 1st Stage: 200 psi
- Number of Stages: 2
- Max. Handle Effort: 93 lb.
This Enerpac high-pressure, two-speed lightweight hydraulic hand pump is for lifting, bolting, or applying pressure in construction, manufacturing, and maintenance and repair applications. The nylon-covered aluminum base, glass-filled nylon reservoir, and fiberglass handle provide corrosion resistance and are lighter than steel hydraulic hand pumps. The hand pump has a pressure rating of 10,000 pounds per square inch (psi) and an internal pressure relief valve that protects against overloading the pump. The two-speed operation requires up to 78% fewer handle strokes than single-speed hydraulic hand pumps, and the handle locks into place for secure transport. The pump has a 3/8" National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads port for connecting to a hose or gauge (sold separately).
The pump has a first-stage pressure rating of 200 psi and a second-stage pressure rating of 10,000 psi. The oil displacement per stroke is 0.687 cubic in. during the first-stage and 0.151 cubic in. during the second stage. The reservoir has a capacity of 55 cubic in., the maximum handle effort is 93 lb., and the piston stroke is 1". The pump measures 7.00 x 21.00 x 4.75 inches (H x W x D) and weighs 9 lb. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from back to front.)
Hydraulic hand pumps are used to lift, bolt, or apply pressure to objects by pressurizing and moving hydraulic fluid. A hydraulic hand pump consists of a base, a reservoir that holds hydraulic fluid, and a handle. By pumping the handle, pressurized hydraulic fluid from the reservoir is delivered through an attached hose to a hydraulic cylinder. The pressurized hydraulic fluid in the cylinder lifts the cylinder’s piston, which in turn lifts the load. Hydraulic hand pumps are usually made of steel, or aluminum and nylon, and can be single or two-speed. They are used in a wide range of applications, such as construction, manufacturing, and maintenance and repair applications in both industrial and home settings.
Enerpac manufactures industrial hydraulic equipment for lifting, workholding, and other applications, and provides integrated lifting solutions for bridge construction, mining, shipbuilding, and other industries. The company, founded in 1959, is headquartered in Menominee Falls, WI.