Dwyer Instruments Mark II 25
MARK II Series 25 Manometer, 0-3" W.C.
Order #: MARK II-25
Mfg #: MARK II 25
Availability: Item ships in about 1 - 2 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Molded plastic manometer, range 0-3" w.c., red oil, .826 sp. gr.
- Mark II Manometers are economically priced, compact and available in both stationary and portable configurations
- Portable stand is standard on Model 40, available as optional A-612 stand for Model 25
- Construction is simple with virtually indestructible molded white styrene-acrylonitrile housing, indicating tube and fluid wells, molded ABS knobs and zero adjust plunger, shock mounted glass level vial and leak proof "O" ring seals
- Moderate overpressures are accommodated by an overflow tank incorporated in the Model 25. Greater protection is provided by float operated overflow traps in the Model 40. Scales are lithograph printed on aluminum and epoxy coated
- Mark II Manometers can be mounted on any vertical surface with the two mounting screws provided
- A built-in spirit level simplifies leveling before mounting screws are tightened
- Simply fill the reservoir, adjust fluid level to zero, connect the tubing, and the gage is ready for operation
Each Unit Includes
- Two tubing connectors for 1/8" pipe or sheet metal ducts
- Two mounting screws
- 3/4 oz. bottle of indicating fluid
- Red and green pointer flags Complete instructions
- 25 includes 8 feet' of flexible double column plastic tubing