Dwyer Instruments 2100
Order #: 2100
Mfg #: 2100
Select the Magnehelic gage for high accuracy--guaranteed within 2% of full scale--and for the wide choice of 81 models available to suit your needs precisely. Using Dwyer's simple, frictionless Magnehelic gage movement, it quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures--either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration and over-pressures. No manometer fluid to evaporate, freeze or cause toxic or leveling problems. It's inexpensive, too. The Magnehelic gage is the industry standard to measure fan and blower pressures, filter resistance, air velocity, furnace draft, pressure drop across orifice plates, liquid levels with bubbler systems and pressures in fluid amplifier or fluidic systems. It also checks gas-air ratio controls and automatic valves, and monitors blood and respiratory pressures in medical care equipment.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Bezel provides flange for flush mounting in panel.
- Clear plastic face is highly resistant to breakage. Provides undistorted viewing of pointer and scale.
- Precision litho-printed scale is accurate and easy to read.
- Red tipped pointer of heat treated aluminum tubing is easy to see. It is rigidly mounted on the helix shaft.
- Pointer stops of molded rubber prevent pointer over-travel without damage.
- "Wishbone" assembly provides mounting for helix, helix bearings and pointer shaft.
- Jeweled bearings are shock-resistant mounted; provide virtually friction-free motion for helix. Motion damped with high viscosity silicone fluid.
- Zero adjustment screw is conveniently located in the plastic cover, and is accessible without removing the cover. O-ring seal provides pressure tightness.
- Helix is precision made from an alloy of high magnetic permeability. Mounted in jeweled bearings, it turns freely, following the magnetic field to move the pointer across the scale.
- Calibrated range spring is flat spring steel. Small amplitude of motion assures consistency and long life. It reacts to pressure on diaphragm. Live length adjustable for calibration.
- Silicone rubber diaphragm with integrally molded O-ring is supported by front and rear plates. It is locked and sealed in position with a sealing plate and retaining ring. Diaphragm motion is restricted to prevent damage due to overpressures.
- Die cast aluminum case is precision made and iridite-dipped to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
- Exterior finished in baked dark gray hammerloid. One case size is used for all standard pressure options, and for both surface and flush mounting.
Blowout plug is comprised of a rubber plug on the rear which functions as a relief valve by unseating and venting the gage interior when over pressure reaches approximately 25 PSIg (1.7 bar). To provide a free path for pressure relief, there are four spacer pads which maintain 0.023" clearance when gage is surface mounted. Do not obstruct the gap created by these pads. The blowout plug is not used on models above 180" of water pressure, medium or high pressure models, or on gages which require an elastomer other than silicone for the diaphragm. The blowout plug should not be used as a system overpressure control. High supply pressures may still cause the gage to fail due to over pressurization, resulting in property damage or serious injury. Good engineering practices should be utilized to prevent your system from exceeding the ratings or any component.
O-ring seal for cover assures pressure integrity of case. Samarium Cobalt magnet mounted at one end of range spring rotates helix without mechanical linkages.
- Range 0-100 in H2O
- Minor divisions 2.0
- Dwyer Instruments 668-10Pressure Transmitter 0.0 to 0.1 W.C. Differencial Pressure$254.12
- Dwyer Instruments 2201Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gage,0-1PSI$81.25
- Dwyer Instruments MC1004Press.Module/MC2K Calibrator, 5.00"H2O Diff.Press.$2,297.00
- Ametek - US Gauge 844U-1380283.5"Gen.Purpose Gauge,100PSI 1/4"NPT,CBMSpecial Price $77.40 Regular Price $79.80
- Dwyer Instruments 668-16Differential Pressure Transmitter +/- 10" WC$254.12
- Dwyer Instruments 668-15Differential Pressure Transmitter +/- 5" WC$254.12
- Ashcroft 25-1009SWL-02L-XFF-5000PSI2.5" Pressure Gauge 5000 PSISpecial Price $104.95 Regular Price $117.27
- Ashcroft 25-1009SW-02L-200PSI/KPA2.5" Pressure Gauge, 200psi/KPA 1/4npt Lower, Dry, SS T&SSpecial Price $82.19 Regular Price $91.84
- Ashcroft 101012" General Service Gauge 40 barSpecial Price $880.27 Regular Price $983.55
- Dwyer Instruments 668-3Differential Pressure Transmitter 0-1.0" w.c.$254.12
- Ashcroft 85-1082-PS-04L-1KG/CM2
8.5" Test Gauge 1 kgSpecial Price $726.01 Regular Price $811.19
- Dwyer Instruments 668-5Differential Pressure Transmitter 0-5.0" w.c$254.12
- Ashcroft 25-1009SWL-02B-30"HG/15PSI2.5" Pressure Gauge 30"HG/15PSISpecial Price $104.62 Regular Price $116.90
- Dwyer Instruments 668-7Differential Pressure Transmitter, range 0-25" w.c$254.12
- Dwyer Instruments 668-4Differential Pressure Transmitter 0-2.5" w.c.$254.12
- Ashcroft 101012" General Service Gauge 15 psiSpecial Price $880.27 Regular Price $983.55
- Ashcroft 25-1009SWL-02L-XMP-60PSI2.5" Pressure Gauge, 60psi, Adj Pointer,Comp,Liq.Fill,1/4nptLSpecial Price $98.44 Regular Price $109.99
- Engineered Specialty Products EA4A-C3-B22RPressure Gauge,0-10BAR, Baumer Barflex, Electronic, PortableSpecial Price $388.23 Regular Price $426.53
- Dwyer Instruments A6-651221Pressure Switch,Brass,5PSI$26.75
- Ashcroft 25-1009SW-02L-2.5BAR2.5" Pressure Gauge, 2.5 barSpecial Price $86.00 Regular Price $96.10