Protector QS 27kW Generator, Alum. Encl., SCAQMD Compliant
Order #: RG02724
Mfg #: RG02724
Automatic Backup for Large or Custom Homes Looking to back up your entire home, or more items than usual? Consider the Protector Series gaseous automatic backup generator line. These units powers essential appliances and modern technologies during power outages, allowing homeowners and their families to continue living life comfortably and without interruption.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- 27KW Standby Generator
- The best liquid cooled engine packs more power into a smaller footprint - ideal when space is a premium. The neutral styling, color and small footprint fits unobtrusively into landscaping. Clean burning, continuous fuel choice of natural gas or LP.
- Delivers best-in class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion (THD) for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- A cutting-edge, intuitive control. The Evolution controller features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons. It has received upgrades, including USB flash capability, smart battery charging, voltage adjustment, and backlit membrane pad style buttons.
- We are proud of our innovative product design, high quality and first-class reliability so we stand behind them with a strong 5, 7 or 10-year limited warranty.
- Sturdy galvanneal steel enclosure with a durable powder-coat finish for superior weather protection
- All backup generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Protector Series home generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM, which can be programmed to run weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
- Mobile Link is the cellular remote monitoring system from Generac that allows you to check your generator's status from anywhere in the world using your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Improved stub ups and electrical connection access decrease installation costs. All connections are dual conductor rated, and the implementation of quick connects for the control wires, completely eliminates the need for crimping or lugging. Improved customer connection access, which decreases installation costs.
All products in this series
- Generac 5985Maintenance Kit, 4.6L; 80kW - units produced August 2010 & up$94.99
- Generac 5658Maintenance Kit, 4.2L; 48kW$60.99
- Generac 5618Extreme Cold Weather Kit for 4.2L; 48kW$138.99
- Generac 5620Extreme Cold Weather Kit for 6.8L; 70kW, 100kW, & 130kW$138.99
- Generac 6175Cold Weather Kit - 1.5L engine$281.99
- Generac 5633Cold Weather Kit for 6.8L, Gear Drive Units (100kW & 130kW)$379.99
- Generac 5667Extreme Cold Weather Kit for 6.8L; 150kW$138.99
- Generac 5651Base Plug - Liquid Cooled$20.99
- Generac 5632Cold Weather Kit for 3.0, 4.6, 5.4 & 6.8L Direct Drive Units$297.99
- Generac 5655Maintenance Kit, 1.6L; 25kW & 30kW$49.99
- Generac 5984Maintenance Kit, 2.4L; 36kW$61.99
- Generac 5629Cold Weather Kit - 1.6L engine$281.99
- Generac 5616Extreme Cold Weather Kit for 2.4L; 22kW/27kW/36kW/45kW/60kW$138.99
- Generac 5660Maintenance Kit, 70kW, 100kW, 130kW & 150kW$149.99
- Generac 5619Extreme Cold Weather Kit for 4.6L; 80kW$138.99
- Generac 5631Cold Weather Kit - 4.2L engine$297.99
- Generac 5615Extreme Cold Weather Kit for 1.6L; 25kW & 30kW$138.99
- Generac 5656Maintenance Kit, 2.4L; 22kW & 27kW$32.99
- Generac 5630Cold Weather Kit - 2.4L engine$281.99