RKI Instruments 65-2394RK-HC
S2 detector/transmitter/j-box, IR LEL,HC,explosion proof
Order #: 65-2394RK-HC
Mfg #: 65-2394RK-HC
The RKI S2 Sensors and Transmitters use state of the art sensor technology to detect common gas hazards. Their efficient design and cost effectiveness make them an industry choice for atmospheric monitoring.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- The sensor transmitters can be used in both indoor and outdoor conditions and are designed to interface with RKI controllers or PLC/DCS systems.
- The sensors are available in explosion proof casing for monitoring LEL, H2 specific, oxygen, H2S, CO2, and carbon monoxide
- These sensors also have flame arrestors and are approved for use in hazardous environments
- The oxygen, H2S, CO, and CO2 sensors are available in non-explosion proof models
- The sensors provide highly specific and quick detection and are long lasting
- The sensors can be quickly replaced while on the field and do not require any tools
- The explosion proof sensors use a variety of detection mechanisms including catalytic for LEL and LEL- H2 specific; metal oxide semiconductor for hydrogen; galvanic cell technology for oxygen; electrochemical for hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide; and infrared for carbon dioxide, methane, and hydrocarbons
- Each of these detection methods come with their own measuring range specifications and response times varying from 20 seconds to 45 seconds.
- These sensors are stainless steel and are housed in a cast aluminum explosion proof J-Box (a stainless steel J-Box is also available)
- The non-explosion proof sensors use galvanic cells for oxygen detection; electrochemical technology for hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, and other toxics; and infrared technology for carbon dioxide detection
- The response times vary between 20 seconds and 60 seconds depending on the targeted gas, and the measuring ranges vary as well
- These sensors are plastic or aluminum and housed in an explosion proof J-Box