Milwaukee Tools 9070-20
Impact Wrench 7A 1/2" Sq Drive
Order #: 9070-20
Mfg #: 9070-20
Special Price $199.00 Regular Price $330.00
Delivers 300 ft-lbs of torque for faster installations. The 1/2" Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch and Detent Pin Socket Retention is designed to maximize your productivity. Its powerful 7.0-amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism that produces high torque and 1800 RPM for installation or loosening of bolts in less time. It features a detent pin to securely retain sockets or adapters, and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle has a soft cushioned grip, and provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to this lightweight tool.
Availability: Item ships in about 1 - 2 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor: Produces 300 ft-lbs of torque and 1800 RPM for maximum productivity
- AC/DC rocker switch: Enables quick selection of forward and reverse
- Detent pin: Provides secure retention of sockets and adapters
- 8-ft. fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life
- Length 11-5/8"
- Weight 6.0 lbs
- Voltage 120 AC/DC
- Tool Warranty 5 Years
- No Load Speed 1,800 RPM
- Cord Type 8' Fixed
- Peak Torque 300 ft-lbs
- No Load IPM 2,600
- Anvil Size and Type 1/2" Square - Pin Detent