Order #: MR40
Mfg #: MR40
The FLIR MR40 is a pocket-portable, rugged 2-pin, singlescale moisture meter with an integrated flashlight for wood and common building materials – ideal for builders, building inspectors, remodelers, moisture remediation technicians, pest control professionals, and residential roofing and flooring contractors. Providing reliable and accurate measurements offered at a highly affordable price point, MR40 is a quick and easy-to-use tool to find and quantify moisture content.
When used in combination with a thermal camera, MR40 can help confirm whether a cold spot in a thermal image is moisture, and measure the severity of the problem.
- Clear LCD display
- Simple On/Off button with ‘Auto Power Off’
- Replaceable pins (includes 2nd set)
- Audible indication of measured range (5- 12%, 13- 60%, 60%+)
- Small enough to carry in your pocket and take measurements in tight spaces
- IP54 splash-proof rated, operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- 3-meter drop tested
- Measurement ‘Hold’ function
- Calibration/Pin check integrated in cap