Dwyer Instruments WHT-330
Humidity Transmitter 3% Accuracy,0-5VDC
Order #: WHT-330
Mfg #: WHT-330
The Compact Series WHT Humidity/Temperature Transmitter is designed to withstand the elements. A removable sintered filter protects the polymer capacitance sensor from solid objects that may come in contact with the transmitter. The transmitter is available with 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 VDC output signals for both temperature and humidity. This transmitter is ideal for measuring outside air temperature and humidity levels for air handling economizer applications.
Availability: Item ships in about 2 - 3 Weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Water-resistant humidity transmitter with sintered filter
- 3% accuracy
- 0-5 VDC humidity output
All products in this series
- Dwyer Instruments WHT-311Humidity Transmitter 3%Accuracy,4-20mA$117.00
- Dwyer Instruments WHT-32AHumidity/Temp.Transmitter,3% Accuracy,0-10VDC,10K Ohm Type 3$117.00
- Dwyer Instruments WHT-322Humidity/Temp.Transmitter 3% Accuracy,0-10VDC$117.00
- Dwyer Instruments WHT-333Humidity/Temp.Transmitter 3% Accuracy,0-5VDC$117.00
- Dwyer Instruments WHT-310Humidity Transmitter 3%Accuracy,4-20mA$107.00
- Dwyer Instruments WHT-31AHumidity/Temp.Transmitter 3%Accuracy,4-20mA,10K Ohm,Type3$117.00