Order #: SSG5060X-V
Mfg #: SSG5060X-V
SIGLENT'S SSG5060X-V signal generator can generate analog and vector signals, and has a frequency range of 9 kHz to 6 GHz. It features the industry-leading performance in phase noise, spectral purity, bandwidth, EVM, output power. The internal IQ modulation generator and waveform playback function make it easy to create even the most complex signal types. It also covers the most important RF band for digital wireless communications and include standard waveform files. The SIGLENT SSG5060X-V is a powerful and cost effective sources that is ideal for R&D, education, and manufacturing.
- Frequency up to 6 GHz
- 001 Hz frequency setting resolution
- Maximum output power up to +26 dBm (typ.)
- Phase Noise: -120 dBc/ Hz @ 1 GHz, 20 kHz offset (typ.)
- User programmable flatness correction
- Provides AM, FM, PM analog modulation with internal, external or Int+Ext source
- Single pulse, double pulse and pulse train generator (option)
- Internal IQ modulation with 150 MHz modulation bandwidth with perfect in-factory calibration
- Built-in digital communication standard waveform files such as 5G-NR,LTE, WCDMA, WLAN, Blue-Tooth, CDMA
- Internal Custom mode generate common IQ signals such as QAM, FSK, ASK, MSK
- Analog differential I/Q outputs
- External analog I/Q input
- USB-power meter measurement
- 5 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, mouse and keyboard supported
- Web browser remote control on PC and mobile terminals
- Standard interface includes USB Host, USB Device (USB TMC), LAN (VXI-11, Socket, Telnet). Optional interface: GPIB
Powerful ARB mode
Rapid developments in consumer electronics have increased the variety of communication protocols that may be integrated in a wireless product. A modern RF signal generator should provide an engineer with an output library of the most common protocol signals and the flexibility to create custom formats to test the limits of their design. The SSG5000X supports playback protocol files and has built-in common protocol files, including 5G NR, LTE, WLAN, WCDMA, GSM, and BLUETOOTH.
It also features a powerful arbitrary waveform mode for creation and playback of custom waveform sequences and multi-carrier signals. This eases OFDM (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing) testing used for systems such as wireless/ cellular telecommunications and networking standards such as WiMAX, Wi-Fi 802.11, LTE.
It can add real-time AWGN to modulation signals when testing receiver performance and quickly simulate noisy RF environments.
In addition, ARB mode can clip the peak power of the signal and display a CCDF (Complementary Cumulative Distribution Function) curve. It can mark waveform symbols and output IQ_Event trigger signals to synchronize with other acquisition instrumentation.
CUSTOM Mode - Quickly create waveforms meet test standards
IQ modulation is a very effective way to transmit data. The SSG5000X can output common modulation signals like QAM, PSK, ASK, FSK with a maximum symbol rate of 120 Msps.
A multi-tone signal consists of several sine wave frequencies. The SSG5000X supports up to 20 tones. It is widely used in audio measurements, amplifier and receiver non-linear distortion tests, ground and satellite communications tests.
Cable loss compensation
The longer the transmission line, the larger the cable loss. In order to ensure good flatness before the signal arrives at the DUT, a flatness correction is needed to compensate for the loss caused by the transmission line and any switching impedance. The SSG5000X supports flatness correction with an external power sensor (not included) and is compatible with the most popular USB power sensors on the market.
For remote communication and computer control, the SSG5000X is also equipped with USB and LAN control interfaces. TheSSG5000X series RF signal generator is the right piece to help engineers solve their most difficult RF puzzles.
- Siglent SSG5000X-PTPulse train generator
Order #: SSG5000X-PT
Mfg #: SSG5000X-PTAvailability: Ships in 2-3 weeks$879.00
- Siglent SSG5000XV-B150Upgrade IQ bandwidth from 75 MHz to 150 MHz
Order #: SSG5000XV-B150
Mfg #: SSG5000XV-B150Availability: Ships in 2-3 Weeks$3,999.00
- Siglent SSG5000X-F60Upgrade RF frequency to 6 GHz
Order #: SSG5000X-F60
Mfg #: SSG5000X-F60Availability: Ships in 2-3 Weeks$5,589.00
- Siglent 10M_OCXO_LPrecision Frequency Reference, high accuracy clock source
Order #: 10M-OCXO-L
Mfg #: 10M_OCXO_LAvailability: Ships in 2-3 weeks$1,199.00
|Model||Frequency range||Frequency||IQ modulation||Max output power||Phase noise||Display|
|SSG5040X||CW MODE 9 kHz ~ 4 GHz||0.001 Hz||NO||+26 dBm (typ.)||-120 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)||5 inch capacitance touch screen, RGB (800*480)|
|SSG5060X||CW MODE 9 kHz ~ 6 GHz||0.001 Hz||NO||+26 dBm (typ.)||-120 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)||5 inch capacitance touch screen, RGB (800*480)|
|SSG5040X-V||CW MODE 9 kHz ~ 4 GHz; IQ MODE 10 MHz ~ 4 GHz||0.001 Hz||YES||+26 dBm (typ.)||-120 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)||5 inch capacitance touch screen, RGB (800*480)|
|SSG5060X-V||CW MODE 9 kHz ~ 6 GHz; IQ MODE 10 MHz ~ 6 GHz||0.001 Hz||YES||+26 dBm (typ.)||-120 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)||5 inch capacitance touch screen, RGB (800*480)|