Order #: 480826
Mfg #: 480826
The Extech 480826 Triple Axis EMF Tester is designed to provide a quick, reliable, and easy way to measure electromagnetic field radiation levels around power lines, electrical appliances, and industrial devices. Featuring three axis (X, Y, Z direction) electromagnetic field measurement, the 480826 radiation meter is calibrated to measure EMF radiation at wide bandwidths ranging between 30 Hz and 300 Hz.
This handy EMF tester offers 3 ranges of Tesla (μ) and Gauss (m) and the lightweight remote probe coupled with the large LCD display makes taking readings easy.
- Three axis ( X, Y, Z direction) electromagnetic field measurement
- The EMF tester is designed to provide user a quick, reliable and easy way to measure electromagnetic field radiation levels around power lines, electrical appliances and industrial devices
- Wide measuring ranges (3 ranges of µTesla or mGauss)
- The EMF tester is a cost effective, hand-held instrument designed and calibrated to measure electromagnetic field radiation at wide bandwidths from 30 Hz to 300 Hz
- Big digit LCD display
- Data hold
- Easy to use remote probe
Each Unit Includes
- Sensor with 3ft (930mm)cable
- 9V battery
- Hard carrying case