Order #: 1005-572
Mfg #: 1005-572
Only need this item for a short time?
Measuring up to 1500 A ac or dc the DCM1500 also offers 750 Vac and 1000 Vdc ranges making the instrument ideal for use in the installation, maintenance, monitoring or checking of large a.c. or d.c. electrical systems and equipment.
The large clear digits of the numeric display are complemented by the high-resolution digital bar graph, useful for indicating trending and fluctuation of measurement. The backlight assists use in poorly lit areas such as distribution cupboards and corners of switchrooms; and the data-hold feature enables use on difficult access cables where otherwise the display may be impossible to see.
- DC and AC current up to 1500 A
- True RMS measurement for greater accuracy
- Large jaw size safely assists with uninsulated conductor measurements
- 750 VAC and 1000 VDC
- Resistance , continuity and frequency
- Peak, min/max and data-hold functions
Each Unit Includes
- Test leads - red and black
- Test lead set and crocodile clips - 1002-001
- Fused test lead set 1002-015