Digital Force Gauge w/Remote Ring Type Load Cell,2250 lb.
Order #: FG-7000L-R-10
Mfg #: FG-7000L-R-10
Special Price $1,196.00 Regular Price $1,300.00
The FG-7000L Series digital force gauges provide additional tension and compression testing flexibility with their external load cell input.
Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- 1000 Hz Sample Rate combined with +/-0.2% F.S. accuracy provides fast sampling producing great resolution and more accurate results
- Four mode operation: Track, Peak, First Peak & Auto-Peak
- 180° Auto-reversible display, tension/compression icons, and dual printed keypad allows usage as a portable gauge or mounted upside down on a test stand
- Programmable High & Low Limits allow for instant visual and audible indication of pass or fail testing
- 1000 point data collection capability can be viewed on display, sent to optional printer, or uploaded to software package for further analysis
- Rugged, ergonomic die cast aluminum construction allows usage in demanding applications
- Comparator output function provides user with easy Pass/Fail testing system integration capabilities
- Multi-language and engineering units selection provides flexible user comfort
- Datalogging/graphing software available for free download on website
- Accuracy ± 0.2% F.S.
- Selectable Units kN, N, kgf, tf, lbf and klbf. (Depending on Range)
- Overload Capacity S beam: 150% of F.S.; Ring & Mini Ring Type 120% of F.S. (LCD flashes beyond 110% of F.S.)
- Measurement Method Peak, Autopeak, First Peak or Track Mode
- Data Sampling Rate 1000 Hz
- Display 160*128 dot matrix LCD with LED Backlight
- Display Update Rate 10 times/second
- Memory 1000 data
- Set Point Programmable high and low limits
- Battery Indicator Display flashes battery icon when battery is low
- Power 3.6VDC 800mAH Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life Approximately 16 hours continuous use per full charge
- Charger / Adaptor Universal USB/BM charger, Input: 110 ~ 240VAC
- Temperature EffectsOperating Temperature 14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Oper. Relative Humidity 5 to 95%
- Housing Aluminum
- Outputs USB,Serial Port RS-232, High & Low Limit NPN
- Dimensions 5.7 x 2.9 x 1.4˝ (145 x 73 x 35.5 mm)
- Product Weight 1.5 lb (0.7 kg)
- Package Weight 2.8 lb (1.3 kg)
- Warranty 1-Year
- Certifications CE
Each Unit Includes
- FG-7000L Digital Gauge
- Remote Ring Type Load Cell 2250 lb (10 kN) Capacity
- AC Adapter/Charger
- USB cable
- Calibration Cert.