I-Checker,3/8"& 8mm Adaptor IPAK V2.0
Order #: 64PKA148
Mfg #: 64PKA148
Product HighlightsThe i-Checker is specially designed to calibrate measuring accuracy of dial indicators, dial test indicators, and other electronic comparison gage heads with a stroke of up to 100mm (4").
- ±(0.2+L/100)µm indication accuracy.
- Directly inspects an indicator with a stroke of up to 100mm (4"). The dial test indicator, bore gage and lever-type inductive head can be inspected with optional accessories.
- Adjustment of the measurement position is very easily accomplished because of semi-automatic measurement and full automatic measurement functions.
- Creates and prints out the simple inspection certificate.
- Saves inspection result as CSV file for reusable inspection result by any kind of software.
- Measuring Range 0-4in 0-100mm
- Resolution 1.24uin/0.02um
- Accuracy Vertical (0.2+L/100)um Lateral (0.3+2L/100)umum
- Feed Speed (max) 4mm/sec
- Drive Method Motor Drive
- Measuring Unit Reflective-type metal linear encoder
- Mass 44lbs
- Power Supply 100 VAC to 240 VAC 10%,50/60hz
- Dimensions 7.24x8.86x20.94in 184x225x532mm
- Measurement Method Semiautomatic measurement